Communities, organisations and groups of people across Tairāwhiti have a strong voice to influence positive change.
- TCV is a regional voice for local communities and organisations.
- We are a network that cooperates to identify and collectively address the needs of our local communities.
- We help increase both community involvement and people's influence on the services they receive.
- We provide a forum where communities, organisations and groups can effectively contribute to the social structure and development of the Tairawhiti Region.
- To provide opportunities for local groups and organisations to share information and support each other to address topical issues and concerns.
- To uphold and endorse the principles and values of the Treaty of Waitangi.
- To provide a collective voice that influences social, political and economic systems for the benefit of the community we serve.
If you wish to become a member of Tairāwhiti Community Voice Inc., please click here to download our membership applcation form.